Friday chipotle blogging

chipolte.jpg

Welcome to our second “Friday blogging” day on our campus, where we ask our staff or outside contributers to rush on down and spend a few minutes reading and commenting!

Feel free to join in….

Note:  (If you are visiting the blog from elsewhere, the Chipotle blogging is a campus joke, by the way, based on a much-welcome donation of burritos).

photo credit:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/niallkennedy/150465821/

13 thoughts on “Friday chipotle blogging

1. Now, that is a burrito!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if it was cut in half and placed on both sides of the school we might could make a run for a slice. Better yet, we can form email watch groups to run for the delivery truck as soon as the notice is posted. Warn the driver to don protective gear should they ever choose to donate their wonderful product to us again in the future…. have a great Friday!

2. Oh honey, those Chipotle burritos make me full as a tick on a hound dog in summer. The aluminum foil does get a might chewey but other than that, I’m good to go. Next time those Chipotle boys should drop a hundred of those huge balloon size burritos, feed a whole more mess of people. Well, that’s all I got to say. Bye Bye.

3. I agree with Kathy.. a couple of those bad boys would do us all fine. I heard that the reason the burritos were dropped off was as a peace offering after a couple of AP’s busted some of our students at the local Chipotle during lunch and several were not seniors… may just be rumor mill.. but….where there’s smoke….

4. Carolyn, you’re a peach. I’m not a stickler for most things, but when it comes to spelling, I tend to be a bit pushy. One of these days, Im going to make a trip out there to Westlake and give you a big hug.

5. Maybe I should change my picture to a pie? I happened to be in the hallway when the pie delivery was announced… 😉 and saw the stampede to the lounge!

6. From burritos … to pies: WHS faculty enjoys the delectable tastes of chocolate, pecan, chess, cherry, apple, cream, berry and brownie !!!!!!!! Thank you, PTO! To self: “Get up from my computer (from your thinking, teaching, talking, communicating, searching, researching, writing lesson plans, planning) and run up and down the stairs!”

7. Burritos, Pies, goodness! Woe be the day when we are served celery stixs and carrots (with low fat ranch dressing). There is something to be said about “comfort foods” and boy, do I appreciate the comforting!!! Thank you PTO and Chipolte people…..
    Have a restful weekend; enjoy the sun! My brain has just “blogged out”….

8. I think Chipolte had to bring the burritos to us to advertise. We took some business away from them when we showed up during lunches to catch underclassman off campus. At least they are not mad at us.