Home of high tech

innovation.jpg  We’ve made it to San Jose, the home of innovation, (after flying with a few Academy award attendees to L.A. yesterday).   We’re off to visit the first two high schools on our trip this morning, Palo Alto and Gunn, and then we hope to visit Stanford’s campus this afternoon.   It’s chilly and rainy in San Jose.  There was lots of good conversation and reading on the flight.   We’ll be posting photos on flickr as we go, so check out the sidebar to see more of our trip.

photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomashawk/185472365/in/set-72157594172818697/

2 thoughts on “Home of high tech

1. I think this article is great. I enjoyed it. It’s unfortunate that it rained. I hope ya’ll have a nice trip

2. As I was browsing through the pictures, I was fascinated by the structure of the high schools you’ve visited. Palo Alto High school has a very unique style of education where they include a robotics class. I liked how one of the schools displayed the history of their high school. I would like to know more about the high schools your visiting.