Spread the word

k12badge.png The inimitable Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach of 21st Century Collaborative has tagged some of us to share what we find valuable about participating in the K12 Online Conference.

Last year about this time, I stumbled over this conference, barely understanding what it meant to have an online conference, but wandered in and gave it a try.

What I found were some amazing presentations,(like David Warlick’s keynote that is still worth watching), a global community (that was my first experience using Skype and it was really a thrill to be talking to educators in Wales and Australia, while sitting with my cat), and a wealth of information I could come back to(because it stays online) later on.

The conference really broadened my experience of what educators could do with their students and some web 2.0 tools. And that was it.  I was hooked.

If you want to share the information about this conference, share this flyer with someone you know, or send them to www.k12onlineconference.org to find out more about it.

k12onlineflyer_letter.pdf

If you’re reading this, I’m tagging YOU to share your perceptions of the conference.